Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Oh man oh man. Hubby went to the Dentist tuesday. Let's just say, he's not back at work , he's not feeling any better, and he's still swollen. I'm talking John Merrick, Elephant Man swollen. I gots to take a picture. It's horrible. Hubby is round and short (remember?) anyways, but this is bad. His lelft side of his face is grotesquely huge. I feel bad. hahahahha....who am i kdding! I luv it. I remember all the times that I have been to the dentist this past 2 years and he would say, "oh poor baby..does it hurt?, whilst smoking a cigarette in front of me. Ha hahahahaha....oh its payback time bi--atch. smoke smoke smoke...smoke 'em if you got 'em.
I'll continute this later....work time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home