Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sew like the wind old woman....

a quote i like to say from "Three Amigos". Too bad I can't sew. Even worse I don't know a seam ripper from a crochet thingy. Tonight after cheer, I went to Wal Mart to get my childs sewing supplies for a class project. This is for the boy, not the girl. He's in sewing. What do you do. I took the girl with me and we were walking up and down the fucking isles looking for 7 needles, pins,embroidery needles, embroidery hoop, material, pin cushions, thread....the works. Dear Lord. I kept saying out loud I didn't have a clue as to what all this stuff was and where to get it, hoping the little old ladies that probably sew whole wardrobes would help. They didn't. We there for 30 minutes looking at every single sewing item they had. I don't know shit about sewing. I finally asked for help from an associate and they got me the stuff. Jesus....my son will know how to sew before I do. Pathetic. I keep telling my husband that there are quite a few straight designers, so don't let this thing bother him. Who knows, maybe my son will become the next Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger. It could happen.


Ramblings: Middle sis is thinking about going to help out with Hurrican Katrina victims. Big Sis is finally on the right track, and Little sis is moving into her new house. All looks good.

Remind me to write about middle sis's husbands band. Quite the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home