Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Monday, February 26, 2007

a bETTIN' fOOL

I know ...I know. I must be really bored. I've become somewhat of a better. Nothing big. Just small things.
It all started with me and my co-workers betting on one of employees on his habits.

A quarter says what time he gets in late. A quarter says what's the first thing he says in the morning. A quarter here. A quarter there.
Then the superbowl came. 4 squares at a $100.00 bucks a pop. We won one thank God and got $500.00. Pretty cool.

I'm in a Survivor pool and I don't even watch the damn show. $10 bucks in and you draw a survivor. My guy is 54yr old Yau-Man Chan.

The oscars pool (no money) on MSN. I came in 23,117th place out of 62,000 people. Not too shabby for a person who really didn't even watch any of the contenders.

What's next?

March Madness (basketball)

Then I think its time to stop.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger RWB said...

$500! very nice...I prefer Texas Hold'em myself, I play no less than 3 times a week...I don't think a minimal amount of betting is bad, as long as we don't make bets that we cant cover!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home