Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Monday, February 19, 2007

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I luv it.
I never paid any attention to it when it came out last year. I wasn't standing in line for hours on end for a chance to buy one. Not even a blip on my radar. Couldn't care. Oh how wrong I was.
Little sister's girls got the Wii system for Xmas and they brought it down with them this weekend. All Sunday night we played Tennis. That was so much fun. Me and little sis would get up in the middle of the living room floor and play like we used to back in high school. We'd start a best of 5 and then after it was over, we would quickly re-start it before any of the kids had a chance to see.
I knew my arms would ache this morning. We played too much for them not to. I haven't moved my arms in 10 yrs in any kind of sporting activity so I knew it would be bad. Brother, let me tell you....it was. I sit here with my arms by myside only moving my fingers cause I don't have the ability to move my arms. It's going to be a lot of TV watching for me today. No heavy lifting, no strenuous arm movemnts....hell, no moving for me.
It was worth it though.
I'm trying to see if I can get that damn system for my Birthday.

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM , Blogger RWB said...

Good luck with the Wii hunt...I have a couple of friends that have one and they love it!

 
At 5:10 AM , Blogger Kim said...

see, I'm avoiding this like the plague. I LOVE video games, as in I have sick-addiction-problem-if-I-play-them kinda love. My son in law brought over Guitar Hero, and after a couple few shots of hard liquor and other such substances, well, let's just say there are some horrid pictures in existance. Yeah, it's like that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home