Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, February 01, 2007

wEIRD.

Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things/habits about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Well that's the name of the game. I got this off of Jager's site even though its a tag free zone, I told him I'm playin'. And since I've seen it on Tai's already, I can't tag the 2 people I read religiously, except of course OLDEST SIS!!

Here goes:

1. Since little, we girls have grown up with "superstitions" of certain things that our mom passed onto us. Here's list that we all abide by:
-Never iron at night
-Silverware always gets put last into the dishwater
-Only wear new pajamas if your on a trip
-Never sing at the table (you'll go crazy)


2. I do not write with black ink. Blue, green, red, purple...etc are all fine, but you will never ever see me write with a black inked pen. It goes against my nature.

3. I drive with one foot up on the dash. Not all the way up on top or anything, but I like to put it up against by the steering wheel. I think I started this years and years ago, cause I learned how to drive with 2 feet (thanks mom). One on brake and one on gas...this is pretty dangerous, so I lift the leg so I only drive with one.

4. Not too weird, but unhealthy.....I do not eat any vegetables. Not a one. Don't like 'em, I don't think I ever did.

5. I only have cigarettes at night. Never during the day. Mostly habit now.

6. I never go to sleep with my bedroom door closed. Never have. Hubby did, and I had to break him of that habit after we got married. Even when we were living in my parents house for awhile would I let him shut the door. I remember when me and youngest sis would share a bedroom, my dad would come in at night and leave the closet light on for us and the door open. He did that way after we were at an age that we didn't have to have the light on. We never told him not to do it. As an adult with her own children, I still leave the bathroom light on for them, well at least for the girl who is now 12.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:45 AM , Blogger Just D said...

Very interesting list. I like learning new things about people. Thanks for playing!!!

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger RWB said...

Its amazing how much of our personality (quirks, weirdness)is a direct result of our parents influence.

People are always saying "I'm not going to be like my father" (or mother) but I really don't think you can help it!

I always sing at the table (and everywhere else) which may explain a few things about my mental health...lol

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

Hey! I learned how to drive with two feet also. One on the brake and one on the gas. I guess we learned from the same person. Very hard habit to break.

1, 3 (except my foot would never go up on the dash) and 6 are mine too! 47 years old and I still have to have the door open and the bathroom light on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home