Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, February 22, 2007

eVEN bETTER tHAN tHE dIAMONDS


Whoah! Better than the diamonds.
I'm sick right now. Cold sick and I hate being sick. I stayed home from work on Tuesday and was asleep by 5:30 pm. Yesterday I came home from work and went straight to bed. No "hi hubby", "what's up hubby"...nada. Straight to bed.
About 8:15 hubby walks in and says he went to the grocery store, fed the kids and broght me a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of orange juice.
What the fuck?
I'm speechless. Waaaaaay to nice. Don't get me wrong, I aint' knockin' it, but hmmmmmm.....

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Blogger RWB said...

It must be love!! Only love can motivate a man into grocery shopping and peanut butter sandwiches!

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

I tried calling you Wed. night too. I guess that means you missed Jericho, huh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home