Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

hAPPY vALENTINES dAY


Happy Valentines Day.
Hubby came thru tonight. We couldn't wait for presents so we opened early. Hubby and I really don't share gifts on this day. We usually just go out to dinner either pizza with the kids or the local steak house for just us.
This year I thought I'd one up him and actually get him something he wanted. Around xmas time, all he said he wanted was a boombox for the garage. We found one at Sears for 150 and at the time with our big hawaii trip, I never pulled it off for him. So today I went out and bought it for him and wrapped it up in bright red wrapping. I put it in front of the TV for him to see tonight when he came home (from drinking what else is new). He came home early and wanted to open it so I let him. He liked it. Really liked it so score one for me. Then about an hour later he asked if i wanted to open up my prezzie. I really thought he didn't get me one and I was fine with that. It felt good just to get him something. Lo and behold he told me to close my eyes and hold out my hands. He laid a small box in it and I opened it up to find 1Ct diamond earrings. He soooo won the gift exchange. Score 1000 for him.
I had been without one of my diamonds for about a year now and I just recently lost the other one while we were in hawaii. He decided to replace them with some bigger ones.
I'm speechless.
The ol man dun good this year.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Blogger RWB said...

Very nice! Big points for hubby!

Happy Valentine's Day gordaboo

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

Damn! Daddy P did good!

 
At 5:44 PM , Blogger Just D said...

Score big for the hubby!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Tai said...

Aww, talk about stacking up on the brownie points!
That should hold him till next year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home