Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I told my sis that if she had to she can use my funeral fund to bribe people to show up at my rosary.

tonight's rosary was packed. Wall to wall people to pay their respects for a wonderful crazy fun loving mom, friend, sister. I was so glad to see so many people come to support my friend. I saw a lot of her other friends there and felt good.

While walking out sis and mom were talking that they would never get that many people. That's when I told my sis to start bribing for me.

She saind, "I'll bring a date".................that's at least 25 people then.

I may have said this somewhere, but at my wake, I want lots and lots of pictures of me with friends and family and the songs:
Another one bites the Dust
Who wants to live Forever
and lets round it out with
The Show Must Go On.

Iffn' I go, I'm going with a bang!

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM , Blogger RWB said...

I feel the same way...I want to go out with a celebration not a teary sad goodbye...gordaboo if something happens and you meet with an untimely demise I promise I will make the trip to Cali and make it an even 26!

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Tai said...

Ah, yes...Queen at a wake would be wonderful. I totally agree!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home