Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Friday, December 29, 2006

fA LA LA LA LA -LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok....they're over. Well almost over. The holiday "ripping of presents" is over and New Years is here...almost. And since I don't drink as much as I used to, I've been spending that holiday at home.
So with the holidays behind us (0h by the way, I got a new straightner, blow dryer, some pajammies, gift certif and The Office second season)...it's now time to concentrate on Hawaii!!!!!
I started my list of things to check off to pack.
I got journals for everyone to write in every night so that we may all remember what really went on and get 18 other views on what Hawaii meant to them.
Started to get batteries for the cameras.
Printing out all the damned rules that we'll have to follow in order to get on the plane.
Checked in with the hotel reservations to make sure they're all still there.
and on and on and on and on.....
Lots of things to do.
Hope Xmas was good for all and New Years is a safe one!

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM , Blogger RWB said...

Happy New Year gordaboo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home