Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

bABIES

I tell ya....one day with it and the pets have screwed us all up. We're totally off our vibe. Ivy is spoiled, Poison (the cats new name...at least I like it) has left its death claw marks on all of us except the boy, sleep is getting interupted and schedules are all off. Not that we had any real big ones, but simple things like going to softball practice and performances and even trips to the store is now getting interupted. No shopping = a very cranky me. I know it will get better and I know it will all stop...but after only 3 days i'm ready for it to be done.

Ivy slept in her kennel around 11:30 and I left the TV on for her. Hubby woke up at 3:00 to go to work and put her in the garage. I woke up at 6:00 to get her out. We went straight out to the yard to go to the bathroom and waited....and waited....and nothing. So we come inside, I go and wash my hands and before I came out she shit on the hall this time!! That make twice now. She's gonna have a problem with me if this keeps up.

The only good thing is that I got up early enough to actually put a roast in the crockpot for dinner tonight!!!! yes....I said it...a roast in the crock pot!!! Fucking amazing.

Maybe this won't be too bad after all!

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

I am SO impressed! I didn't think you even knew what a roast was, let alone what to do with it!

Bravo!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home