Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A few pics of Vacay


That's right. There you go.....my view from my hotel room. I've been away o deary diary ( I call it my diary, cause quite frankly only me, sis & Tai read this....but that's cool). I haven't wrote in awhile. Lots of things going on. Let's see......Niagara Falls from April 30th - May 3rd. How beautiful is this pic. Imagine waking up each morning and opening up your door and looking out at this?? The sounds too....what a roar!!.
















Here's another one. This is of the Canadian Falls up close and personal.



I'll post more late. I've had no nicotine in my body for 3 weeks and i've started to eat less = one crank ass bitch.

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Blogger Tai said...

Hey!
Did you see the falls at night? It's pretty spectatcular then, too!

(you quit smoking? Way to go! If you need any tips, feel free to e-mail me.
I quit a few years ago, and wow...I love it!)

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Tai said...

Hey girl...where'd you go!?

Come back! You've go some interesting things to say, and I like hearing them!

 
At 12:37 AM , Blogger gordaboo said...

It's been a long time I know. I'm back! I need to post the vacay and it's soo long. I still have it in draft mode. I'll finish one day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home