Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, February 23, 2006

fORGIVE mE fATHER fOR i hAVE sINNED....

I have broken a commandment. "Thou shall not covet".

The green eyed monster has infested my body and I can't think straight. Remember my friend L?? The copy catter? I went over there last night to smoke many cigarettes and while there a friend of theirs was doing their tile in their bathroom (which by the way hubby did tell L's hubby that was on the list to do and of course naturally they're tiling their bathroom) anyways, I digress.....went over, smoked some cigarettes, saw man tile...I then went into the bathroom to check out the tiling and their wall paint.

Gorgeous. I can't stand it that they have it, cause I now know I can never have it. It would be impossible to have. It's the bellagio faux paint in a gold hue. I went home with my head down and walked into the house straight to hubby and said "I am actually jealous of L". I know this isn't right and by no means am I a "Mrs. Jones" but fuck, I want that paint!

This sucks.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

So, let me see if I have this straight...

IF you get the paint does this mean we can go Norwegian too?

Just askin?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home