Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Sunday, September 25, 2005

The boy's screen savers

The boy likes to get on my computer and change my screen saver saying. I have always had, "its called obsessive personality....deal with it." The boy puts someting different every time. Below is the list of ones he's used. I'll update periodically as they change.

1. REDRUM

2. Slipknot

3. Jesus loves the little children

4. Buffy Rules (that ones for me)

5. Mommy please buy me Fantasy PSO 1 & 2 for only 24.99 on Ebay

6. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

7. I love you!

8. Pain is only weakness leaving your body.

9. Mom, I'm sick, please let me stay home tomorrow.

10. Fire can fix almost anything.

11. The day you were born is the day you started to die....happy birthday.

12. 1 2 3 4 5 6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home