Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Sunday, January 14, 2007

aS uSUAL....sTILL nOT rEADY

It's almost midnight on the night before we leave on our big Hawaii trip. Am I ready?
Hell no!
Hubby just walked in and asked if I'm still at it?
"Of course, I am. "
"Why is it taking so long?"
Why?....Why?....cause I'm packing for 4 people for a week and no one is lifting a finger to help. I hate being disorganized, but I hate it worse if they DID help cause god forbid, they forget something and I get on a rampage. My one suitcase per person rule has been shot to hell, and it looks like beyond our carry on, that we will have 6 pieces of luggage to haul around and worry about.
I"m tired, cranky and am about to start the red wave any hour now and I'm not HAPPY.
If hubby dares complain that he has to pack the trunk or haul the luugage around at the airport, I may have to kill him.
It's a possibility.

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM , Blogger RWB said...

its well worth all the headaches...once you step off that plane in the beautiful tropically sunshine of Hawaii all your troubles will just melt away...It's one of my favorite vacation spots!

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Tai said...

Well, if you have to kill him, at least do it in Hawaii.
It'd be a nice place to be buried!

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger RWB said...

gordaboo: Tell us all about your vacation...I want to see some pics too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home