Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Monday, March 20, 2006

i fREAKIN' jINXED iT

Not more than, what, a 1/2 hr after I posted this about my beautiful countertops did I get this call...

me: Hello?

hubby: I was thinking.....

me: oh god, what

hubby: I broke thru 1/3 of the countertop and I was just thinking of something we could do

me: Your due in Home Depot in one hour to go over the finalized drawing and sign off on it.....what happened?

hubby: I can do it. We can go get the granite tiles we saw and I can cut and install it myself.
It's gonna save us 2k easy.

me: OMG...

See what I did? I asked for it. I actually wrote about it before we paid for it.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Blogger gordaboo said...

that's what I'm saying....I once had a fridge in my living room for months cause he put the kitchen tile in himself. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home