Ramblings of a Mad Piggie

Thursday, March 16, 2006

i cAN'T eVEN bEGIN tO mAKE uP tHIS sTUFF

even if I tried.

Hubby came in the computer room last night all sleepy eyed and groggy. He had went to bed abuot an hour before. At first, I thought he had a nightmare. Sometimes when he has one, he comes in and gets me. Nope, not a nightmare, well not the sleepy kind at least.

I looked into his face and he had this horrible looking scrunchy face that I haven't seen before. He was itching in between his legs. I didn't want to ask, but I couldn't help it.

me: "what's wrong?"

him: "Mooooooom, I hurt. It's burning."

me: "What's burning?" as I warily look down to wear his hand is at.

him: "I don't know, I felt chaffed cause my legs are rubbing against the stiff jeans I have to wear as my uniform and I put some lotion down there."

me: with a groan...."Um, what lotion did you use?"

him: "The one on the nightstand by you."

me: "Um , babe, go wash that shit off, its Avon's Footworks Theraputic Lotion for Cracked Feet, dumbass!!

I couldn't stop laughing as I heard the water running in the bathroom. I luv that man.

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM , Blogger Just Me said...

Hope you're not planning on sueing your Avon lady!!

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger gordaboo said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHahahaha......hhhmmmmmmmmm....j/k

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home